ZE DataWatch eMagazine – April 2012
Welcome to ZE DataWatch — your April issue.
ZE DataWatch is a monthly online publication that keeps you ahead of the curve with news and information about data and data management and how they affect your business.
In the April Issue
- CFTC rejects Nadex application for Political Events Derivatives due to a potential for gaming
- GreenX moves toward 100% ownership by CME
- OM Financial introduces a Platform for trading New Zealanders’ CO2 allowances
- NYSE and Bloomberg introduce new Clean Energy Indexes
- A new concept of energy congestion contracts is introduced by Nodal Exchange and LCH. Clearnet
- Platts launches several assessments for the US REC markets
To enable links in the document, download the full PDF here: