ZE PowerGroup Inc.® (ZE) is pleased to be the official IT Sponsor for the APPrO* 2010 Conference for the fourth year in a row. The event will be held at the Metro Toronto Convention Center on November 16th and 17th. The main topic of this year’s Conference will focus on Green Sustainability as it moves into its next phase of evolution.
Topics from the conference program include:
- Ontario’s Green Energy Act
- The Feed-in Tariff (FIT) program
- Considerations impacting the next round of generation procurement
- System reliability initiatives
- Financing in the current environment
- Nuclear industry perspectives
- Aboriginal and community-based power project development
- Transmission expansion and upgrading
- Gas market issues
- Public policy perspectives in the pre-election period
- Options for achieving more meaningful price signals
- Distributed Generation connections
Data management is a key factor in developing a solid foundation for effectively implementing a green energy initiative. As the developers of ZEMA SuiteTM, ZE provides extensive experience in energy data management and the integration of data from changing markets. If you are also attending the APPrO 2010 Conference, please do not hesitate to stop by our booth and speak with any of the ZE representatives on how to get timely access to new market data or how to integrate critical data across your existing systems.
*) APPrO – Association of Power Producers of Ontario