Energy companies from 10 countries, spanning 4 continents, received honors for leadership, innovation and exemplary performance in 2020 at the annual Platts Global Energy Awards event held Virtually on December 10.
Hosted by celebrity Jason Alexander (George from Seinfeld TV show), the winners were announced virtually, and we had a virtual table with members of the Platts Channel Partners team being the hosts at the ZE Table.
This Energy Awards honored organizations and individuals in the energy industry who are dedicated to achieving excellence. This year’s winners and finalists represents the best of the best in the industry.
Dr. Zak was a finalist for the Lifetime Achievement award and the list of finalists was impressive with Dawood Al-Dawood, Vice President-Northern Area Oil Operations at Saudi Aramco being the winner.
It should be noted that Dr. Zak was the ONLY Technology company represented on the list.
Lifetime Achievement Award Finalist were:
• George Sakellaris, Ameresco
• Dr. Debesh Chandra Patra, Bharat Petroleum Corporation
• Kate Chisholm, Capital Power
• Tan Sri Ngau Boon Keat, Dialog Group
• Rt Hon The Lord Barker of Battle, En+ Group
• Rocky Plemons, Fluor Corporation
• Prabhat Singh, Petronet LNG
• Dawood Al-Dawood, Saudi Aramco
• Augustine ‘Austin’ Avuru, Seplat
• Dr. Zak El-Ramly, ZE PowerGroup